CUBEFuse and Fuseholder
Finger-Safe Dual-Element Time-Delay Fuses
Indicating - 600 Volts or Less
- The worlds first finger safe industrial fuse
- True dual-element fuse construction with
a minimum of 10 seconds time-delay at
500% of rating.
- Long time-delay minimizes nuisance
circuit openings due to temporary
overloads and transient surges.
- Time-delay characteristic allows for back-
up protection against motor burnout from
overload or single phasing if other
overload device fails.
- Meets UL Class J Time-Delay electrical
- High interruption rating to safely interrupt
faults up to 300,000 amperes.
- Faster response to damaging faults
reduces destructive thermal and
- Permanent open fuse indication.
- Designed to be an internationally
accepted and specified world class
- Smallest footprint of any power class fuse
including Class J, CC, T and RK.
- Meets requirements of IEC 60529 for IP-
20 finger safe rating.
- No venting of arc or molten metal and
gases during opening.
- Robust cycling and inrush current
- Low let through currents under fault
- Provides TYPE 2 no damage protection
for IEC motors starters when properly
- Low watt loss reduces power
consumption and lowers operating
- Conventional Class J fuse case sizes and
- Dovetail fuseholder design for ganging
multiple fuse poles.
- 30 and 60 Amp fuseholders can be
- 30 Amp fuses can be plugged into the
60A holder without a reducer.
- 35mm DIN rail and chassis mounting
- Fuseholder wire ports rated for dual wires.
Medium Voltage Fuses
A Division of FUSECO Inc.
Let us provide you with a fast,
cost-effective, solution to whatever
fuse need that you require.